Price: $120 - $610
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 8
Grab your fishing poles and bathing suits for a Smoky Mountain adventure at "Bear-lee Fishin"! This beautiful two bedroom cabin is only 1 mile from the Parkway and sits perfectly beside the Pigeon Forge River. Relish each others company while relaxing by the stacked stone gas fireplace, while watching your favorite movie or the big game on the flat screen TV. A fully-equipped kitchen has all the essentials and stainless steel appliances you will need to create memorable meals with your loved ones. Cook your favorite bbq or hot tubs and eat beside the river while taking in the peaceful view. Rest easy in one of your two bedrooms featuring a log King and Queen sized bed with TVs and ensuite bathrooms. If extra sleeping space is needed, the couch on the main floor opens into a sleeper sofa.
The loft game room offers a pool table, futon and flat screen TV to provide endless hours of fun with your family and friends. Breathe easy while you sit peacefully on the deck listening to the morning birds serenade you while sipping your morning coffee! At the end of the day, relax in the hot tub while taking in the sights and sounds of the tranquil atmosphere. Or grab a bag of marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate to create the perfect s'more on the riverside fire pit. Located just minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway, "Bear-lee Fishin" is the ideal getaway for families or friends. Book early to experience this unique water retreat!
- Type: CabinArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubPool TableWasher & DryerCoffee MakerDeckMicrowaveView: Water ViewFirepitFireplace: Seasonal GasWiFi / InternetMotorcycle Friendly
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians