Price: $240 - $940
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.5 Sleeps: 14
Diamond Jim's is an inviting spacious log cabin which offers all the comforts of home including a wheel chair ramp, flat screen TV's, DVD players and ample space for the whole family! Located in between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, this 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom cabin allows for a peaceful environment that is only minutes away from family entertainment. Start your days off sipping coffee on one of the expansive porches while the morning birds sing. As the sun slips away, restore your weary body with a soak in the private hot tub and wait for the brilliant stars to shine. Other amenities include a custom built pool table, board games, coy pond and washer/ dryer. This roomy vacation rental sleeps 12 and also offers two large decks with beautiful rockers to take in the sights and sounds of the Great Smoky Mountains. With its wooded views and unbeatable amenities, this beautiful and centrally located cabin is perfect for a getaway to the mountains! Located within walking distance to the 4 bedroom "Victoria's Other Secret". When booked together, they can sleep a total of 24 people!
As you walk into the main level, you are immediately welcomed by the soaring ceilings, wood floors, and entertainment galore! The spacious living room offers leather couches and chairs and a flat screen TV, perfect for a movie night with the family in front of the stack stoned gas fireplace. In the large kitchen, you will find all of the appliances you need to create a culnary masterpiece. A large dining table, seating at the bar, and an outside patio table offer seating for everyone. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee in the beautiful hand made rockers on the main level deck. Down the hall is a Master King bedroom with a TV and ensuite bathroom. The master bathroom features a large custom tiled shower, great for enjoying after a day of shopping or hiking.
After dinner, retreat to the top level where you will find a King bedroom and a bedroom with two Twins, each with a TV. A daybed and a bathroom are located in the hallway as well. The lower level game room has all the entertainment fun you could possibly imagine including a pool table, mini fridge, board games, and a large big screen TV. Grab a bag of popcorn and watch the big game with your friends or family in front of the cozy gas fireplace or challenge someone to a friendly game of pool on the 9ft regulation sized, custom log pool table. Two addtional bedrooms can be found on this level as well. A Master King bedroom with an ensuite and TV and a bedroom with Twin log bunk bed, which have acess to the hall bathroom.
The decks have plenty of room to set a spell and relax with friends and loved ones. A large hot tub is privately located on the lower deck just steps away from the cozy fire pit. A beautiful coy pond is located in the front of the cabin for guests to enjoy while relaxing in the many rockers. "Diamond Jim's" is truly a one of a kind cabin cabin that will provide you with a great location to produce wonderful vacation memories. So make your plans today and escape to your very own Smoky Mountain Getaway.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedFirepitCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon ForgeHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeBig Screen TVDVD PlayerFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsBedroom 1: KingLawn/YardBedroom 2: KingBedroom 3: KingMotorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronKing Size BedPicnic TableRocking ChairsBedroom 4: Twin x 2Fireplace 2: Gas FireplaceGrill/BBQ: GasExtra Bedding: Twin Trundle + Queen SSBedroom 5: Twin Bunk
- 2 Others3 King2 TwinsBunkbed
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians