Price: $120 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
This spectacular log cabin home is definitely a rental where you will want for nothing with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sofa sleepers. This lovely cabin can sleep a family or small group comfortably. It is truly a mountain paradise that you have to see to believe! The entry level welcomes with a stone fireplace, sofa, love seat and television. Giving way to the dining room that features a table that can seat 6 and an airy kitchen that is fully-equipped with brand new appliances. The master suite on the entry level offers a hand-crafted log king-sized bed, bedside Jacuzzi and an attached full bathroom. An pool table on the main floor is perfect for challenging your family to a friendly game of pool. The upper level features a second bedroom in the loft with a Queen sized bed, an ensuite bathroom, TV and foosball. Relax and enjoy the unparalleled amenities this spectacular home has to offer: a grill area where you gaze out at the wooded views, a private hot tub to soak in after a day of exploring and your choice between the porch swing or rocking chairs for enjoying the quiet morning start with your morning coffee. Come and experience this very special and unique log cabin home!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowavePets Not AllowedFoosballCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperView: Partial Mountain ViewChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubDVD PlayerFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsBedroom 1: KingLawn/YardMotorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronKing Size BedBedroom 2: QueenGrill/BBQ: Charcoal
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians