Bluebirds over the Smokies
Price: $190 - $1185
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 5 Sleeps: 20
Bluebirds Over The Smokies is a beautiful 3 story cabin, located in the Starr Crest Resort, Pigeon Forge, offering a spectacular view and is pet friendly.
The main level has a comfortable living room with glass and beam windows, inviting in the breathtaking view. You can relax in a comfortable recliner or curl up on the queen sleeper sofa in front of the cozy gas log fireplace and watch a movie on the large flat-screen HDTV with DVD. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining area provides seating for twenty guests, including a large dining table, separate bar with four stools and a small Café table that seats two. There is a half bathroom off of the kitchen. There are two bedrooms on this level. The master bedroom is equipped with a luxurious king size bed, Jacuzzi, two log dressers, a large flat-screen HDTV, closet and adjoining full bathroom with tub and shower. The second bedroom has a queen size bed, two log dressers, a cozy fireplace, satellite TV, closet, full bathroom and Jacuzzi.
In the open loft bedroom you will find two sets of queen size bunk beds, dresser, a large flat-screen satellite TV with surround sound, DVD, Sega Dreamcast video system and adjoining bathroom with shower. Step out onto the deck and relax in the soothing hot tub, or just sit in the deck rockers and enjoy the peace and serenity surrounding you.
The lower level has two bedrooms, both with queen log beds, log dressers, large flat-screen HDTVs, closets and adjoining full bathrooms with showers, (one with a tub), and wall mounted hair dryers. There is a full game room that will provide hours of fun with the full size pool table, 2 pub tables, a 6 CD stereo, cabinet with jigsaw puzzles, board games and queen sleeper sofa, two recliners, a large flat-screen HDTV with DVD and a refrigerator. The cabin also has a video library with over 300 videos. There is a small room with a stack washer/dryer. Step out onto the deck and relax around the patio table or in one of the deck rockers while enjoying the view. Outside, also enjoy the charcoal grill and picnic table or cool off in the nearby resort pool.
Guests staying inside the Starr Crest Resort have access to an outdoor swimming pool, during season, and a play ground.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillAir HockeyExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Pool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceLocation: Starr Crest IIChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingBedroom 5: Queen Bunk x 2Bedroom 2: QueenBedroom 3: QueenBedroom 4: Queen
- KingQueenBunks Queen -
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians