If you’re looking to ring in 2014 with a stress-free vacation in the Smoky Mountains, Three Jimmy’s is the place to be. New Year’s Eve at Three Jimmy’s in Gatlinburg is guaranteed to be an experience you won’t forget. The evening includes a live concert by The Blair Experience, as well as an exciting celebration to ring in the new year!
Here are admission prices and what’s included for each individual:
- $15 per person: Champagne toast at midnight and live music
- $35 per person: Cafe or banquet room table, including dinner, party favors and champagne toast
- $40 per person: Dinner at a table in the main dining room, party favors and champagne toast
- For dinner, guests are offered a choice of juicy prime rib or tasty champagne chicken.
- To book your tickets, you can contact the restaurant in Gatlinburg at (865) 325-1210.
If you can’t make it to New Year’s Eve at Three Jimmy’s in Gatlinburg, the restaurant is open 7 days per week, so you can find time to visit during your vacation. Monday through Saturday they are open from 11 a.m. until midnight. Sunday, they open at noon and close at 11 p.m. This way, everyone who visits the Smoky Mountains can enjoy a great meal at Three Jimmy’s!
Remember to book your stay, only a few minutes away from Three Jimmy’s restaurant. At Amazing Views Cabin Rentals, you can relax in a quiet cabin in Gatlinburg. Don’t you want to wake up on January 1, gazing into the beautiful Smoky Mountains? Check out our specials, then give us a call at (855) 849-8977 to begin planning your vacation.