Price: $120 - $555
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 8
Feel the forest surround you with your stay at a "Deja View" where you can choose rest and relaxation or Pigeon Forge entertainment. Just off Wears Valley Road, ascend through the tree-lined gravel road to reach your semi-secluded and luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two-story log cabin. When you are not reclining in the main level living area with a cathedral ceiling and the warmth of the slate stacked fireplace, or tempting your appetite in the fully equipped kitchen and dining area, play away upstairs with the pool and air hockey table. The cabin features all modern conveniences, with wireless internet throughout. "Deja View" will leave you renewed, refreshed, and rejuvenated as you reconnect with the special ones in your life. You won't want to leave. Nuzzled in the hillside within Shagbark Resort you are surrounded with serene peacefulness but only minutes to all the area attractions.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all that you and your guests will need to cook up a storm, with contemporary appliances for hassle-free cooking. Don't miss the gas grill outside for some tasty burgers and steaks! Delight in the luxurious furnishings while the wood burning fireplace warms the chilly mountain air. The living area is spacious and offers a flat screen TV perfect for family movie nights and opens to the loft.
With rustic log king and queen-sized beds, this cabin fits a family or group comfortably. If extra sleeping space is needed, the couch opens into a queen sized bed. Play your time away in the loft where you will find a pool table and air hockey table to challenge your loved ones. A Jazuzzi tub and full bathroom are located on this level as well. When you're all finished gaming, head out to the expansive porch to enjoy the quiet wooded view while rocking or warming up in the hot tub. Onsite resort amenities include seasonal pool access and a tennis court!
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewArea: Pigeon ForgeHot TubPool TableWasher & DryerCoffee MakerDeckMicrowavePets AllowedAir HockeyDecorated during ChristmasSemi SecludedFireplace: WoodburningWiFi / InternetJacuzzi TubGated CommunityCD Player
- 1 King1 Queen2 Others
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians