Tennessee’s Great Smoky Mountains are one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the country! If you’re planning your first vacation as husband and wife, consider staying at one of our cozy Smoky Mountain honeymoon cabins. Here are three reasons you will love your romantic escape in the Smokies:
1. Unparalleled Scenery
When you stay at one of our honeymoon cabins, you will be immersed in some of the most spectacular scenery in the U.S. Our properties are located in the foothills of the Smokies and offer breathtaking views of the mountains. Couples will love relaxing on their deck and admiring the picturesque vistas all around them.
Regardless of when you take your honeymoon, the Smoky Mountains never disappoint. In the spring and summer months, the mountains are lush with greenery and an incredible display of wildflowers. Fall honeymooners will enjoy a stunning variety of red, orange, and yellow leaves that easily rival those of New England. Although it may be a bit untraditional, a winter honeymoon is another wonderful option if you want to see the majestic mountains dusted with fresh powder.
2. Near the Area’s Best Activities for Couples
Guests at our Smoky Mountain honeymoon cabins will be close to all of the wonderful romantic things to do in the region. Here are some of our favorite activities:
- See the Smokies from the sky by taking the Gatlinburg Sky Lift or the Aerial Tramway up to Ober Gatlinburg. The Gatlinburg Space Needle also provides excellent panoramic views of the city and the mountains.
- Complete the Rocky Top Wine Trail, a free tasting tour of five different wineries in the Smoky Mountains. At each location, you will get to sample the winery’s specialty and at the end of the tour, you’ll get a complimentary gift to take home!
- Take a scenic drive in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Popular drives include Newfound Gap Road, Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, and the Cades Cove Loop Road.
- Dine at one of the area’s romantic restaurants, such as The Melting Pot, The Peddler Steakhouse, Bullfish Grill, Alamo Steakhouse, and Bistro 109.
- Get a couples massage right in your cabin from Beneficial to Life Therapeutic Massage.
3. Romantic Amenities
Our cabins have all of the amenities newlyweds want on their honeymoon. Rocking chairs and bubbly hot tubs on the deck are perfect for soaking up the sun and taking in the beautiful mountain views. All of our cabins come with fully furnished kitchens, so you can easily prepare a tasty meal when you’re not dining out. Other popular cabin features available at our properties include wood burning fireplaces, indoor Jacuzzi tubs, flat screen TVs, and swimming pool access. With so many romantic amenities right at your fingertips, you may not want to leave your cabin!
To start planning your getaway, check out our complete selection of Smoky Mountain honeymoon cabins. If you have any questions about our properties or would like a cabin recommendation, don’t hesitate to give our vacation specialists a call today!