Yogi and Boo Boos Place
Price: $105 - $480
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Yogi and Boo Boos Place is a well appointed, lovely, six sleeper log cabin with a beautiful mountain view, nestled in the exclusive Hidden Springs Resort in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Just two minutes from Dollywood and Splash Country and only a short fifteen-minute drive to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains.
Enter the all-inclusive living area containing a fully equipped kitchen, ready for preparing your favorite meals and don't forget about the outdoor grill for those extra special cook-out breakfast meals! Just off the kitchen is a dining table and seating for four. The spacious living room with floor to ceiling glass windows features a luxurious chocolate suede sleeper sofa and huge rocker/recliner, perfectly situated around the 28 inch TV with DVD player and stacked stone electric log fireplace. Enjoy a friendly game of pool with friends and family or step outside onto the large deck to relax and enjoy the spectacular views.
The bedrooms are located on opposite sides of the living area and each have their own access to the large deck which holds the hot tub with privacy fence and five wooden rockers to relax and enjoy the ambiance of this lovely resort. Each bedroom has a full bathroom and king sized bed. The master bedroom has a two person jetted tub with a fireplace and each of the bedrooms contains a 19 inch TV.
Just a short walk down the hill brings you to Hidden Springs' heated indoor pool and large deck with outstanding mountain views. Enjoy it year round!
So pack your picnic basket and head on over to Yogi and Boo Boo's Place in the Smokies.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedLocation: Hidden SpringsPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingBedroom 2: KingFireplace 2: Electric Fireplace
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians