Price: $470 - $2060
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 6 Sleeps: 22
Newly listed cabin coming September 4th! Feel the mountains surround you with your stay at a Wilderness Lodge where you can choose seclusion, rest and relaxation or Pigeon Forge entertainment. Just off Wears Valley Road, ascend through the tree-lined road to reach your luxuriously appointed six bedroom, three-story log cabin. When you are not relaxing in the main level living area with a cathedral ceiling and the warmth of the gas fireplace, or tempting your appetite in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and dining, sit a spell on the large wrap around deck with gorgeous mountain views, hot tub and seating for the whole family. There are two king-sized bedrooms on the entry level each with deck access, a flat screen TV and an ensuite bathroom featuring a spectacular Jacuzzi tub.
The game room is located on the middle level of the cabin. Play a game of air hockey, race car arcade or challenge one another to a friendly pool tournament with the full size pool table. Watch the big game on the flat screen TV from one of the two built in bars or get lost in the game world with the Xbox 360 and Wii console. The lower level also offers two additonal bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms, deck access and flat screen TV's. One bedroom features a King sized bed and the other offers two Queen sized bunk beds. Step out to relish the refreshing mountain air as you enjoy your morning coffee on the second deck or sit quietly on the rockers as the sun greets the world. Soak in the second hot tub and let the amazing view melt your muscles.
Travel to the lower the lower level and bring along your favorite movies to enjoy on the theater room with tiered couch seating and large flat screen television. Grab a beverage from the mini fridge or pop a bag of popcorn in the microwave on the convenient wetbar. The lower level awaits your evening rest with two bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms, deck access and a flat screen TV. The first bedroom offers a King sized bed while other features two Queen beds.
Enjoy the hot tub while relaxing and gazing out to the beautiful mountain views of Wears Valley. Sit back and relax in one of the rockers or porch swing to let the fresh mountain air reinvigorates your senses while sipping your chosen beverage. The view from the wrap around porch of "Wilderness Lodge" during all of the seasons is something magnificent to behold! This beautiful log cabin will draw you back to the Smokies year after year and is the perfect choice for a vacation never to be forgotten!
- Type: Cabin/ChaletType: Cabin
- Central Heat/AirIroning Board and IronKing Size BedWasher & DryerJacuzzi TubSofa SleeperFireplace: Seasonal Gas
- Coffee MakerCookwareDishwasherFull KitchenMicrowave
- Arcade GameComplimentary Internet AccessDVD PlayerPool TableSatellite or Cable TVMovie/Theater RoomFlat Screen TVAir Hockey TableGame Console: Nintendo WiiPoker TableSurround Sound
- DeckView: Mountain ViewPorch SwingPicnic TableGrill: GasRocking ChairsMultiple Hot tubs
- Area: Pigeon ForgeSecludedPaved and Gravel Road Access
- Nearby Golf CourseNearby Movie TheatresNearby GroceryOutlet Shopping
- Sleeper4 King2 Queen2 Queen Bunks
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians