Where Eagles Fly
Price: $200 - $745
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 6 Sleeps: 12
Welcome to Where Eagles Fly! The moment you step into this luxurious log cabin, you'll be greeted by the amazing views of the mountains and striking nature surrounding the cabin.
The living area of "Where Eagles Fly" features upscale furniture, beautiful wood interior, a stone stacked gas fireplace, large flat screen TV and cathedral ceilings with large floor-to-ceiling windows, framing the magnificent Smoky Mountain view that is all around you. Its open and spacious layout is the perfect setting for entertaining, relaxing and enjoying memorable gatherings with your family and friends.
Cook up your favorite meals in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen as you take in the mountain views or share a meal with friends and family in the dining area that also offers fantastic views as you enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
There is a spacious main level master suite with a King bed and full bath with a double vanity.
Head upstairs to enjoy two master suites each with king sized beds, in-suite large bathrooms with jetted tubs and more deck access to enjoy the impressive views of the Smoky Mountains.
There is also a beautiful seating area in the upstairs loft where you can sit to read a book or enjoy a cup of coffee. This area offers a queen size sleeper sofa bed for 2.
In the lower level of "Where Eagles Fly" you'll find the second living area with another stone stacked gas fireplace and large flat screen TV, perfect for kicking back and relaxing. Here you will find an additional queen size sleeper sofa that can sleep 2 more guests.
The wonderful game room is great for entertainment as you challenge friends and family to a game of pool on the regulation size pool table or play a game of cards on the game table. You'll also love the convenience of having your own wet bar with a microwave and mini fridge, too. If that wasn’t enough, make sure to bring popcorn because “Where Eagles Fly” has a home theater right off the game room! Enjoy a top-notch movie experience in the lower level of this luxurious cabin, home to an impressive theater room with surround sound….movie night has never been this good!
You'll find the fourth master suite on this lower level complete with a king size bed, flat screen TV and in-suite bathroom.
With multiple decks to enjoy the spectacular mountain views, wonderful deck seating (including a swing for two), a steamy outdoor hot tub for relaxation, a charcoal grill for grilling in the mountains, unobstructed views of the Smokies, exceptional living space, upgraded amenities and luxurious appointments, you have all the perfect ingredients for an unforgettable luxury vacation in the Smoky Mountains! Reserve this wonderful cabin today!
All guests staying at Where Eagles Fly have access to the beautiful HONEYSUCKLE MEADOWS recreational area, including a beautiful large pool, catch-and-release pond and a snack bar.
*ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED
*Must be over 25 to rent this cabin
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillLuxuryDecorated during ChristmasExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Cable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceLocation: Homestead in Wears ValleyChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: KingHome Theater/Movie RoomBedroom 3: KingBedroom 4: King
- (4) King Beds (2) Sleeper Sofas
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians