Price: $100 - $370
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 6
Terri's Treasure is a beautiful two story, one bedroom, six sleeper log cabin showcasing a spectacular mountain view, only two miles from Dollywood and Pigeon Forge.
The living room area features large picture windows, cathedral ceilings, a 42 inch Flat Screen TV with satellite and DVD Player, a beautiful micro fiber-suede sleeper sofa, log furnishings, and a stone, double-faced fireplace that can also be seen from the bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table provides seating for six. The bedroom features a king size bed, large picture windows, a 2-person Jacuzzi, a 27 inch TV, an adjoining full bathroom with tub, and access to the front deck. Also featured on the main level is a closet with a stack washer/dryer. The covered deck includes a hot tub and rockers for enjoying the great outdoors.
Make your way up the beautiful wood spiral staircase to the upper loft. This loft area features a pool table and a sitting area with a sleeper sofa.
Conveniently located, the cabin is just a few miles from all the downtown attractions, shopping and restaurants, yet away from all the hustle and bustle. Terri's Treasure is truly a treasured retreat in the mountains.
So bring that special someone or your small family and enjoy the Smokies at Terri's Treasure!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Cable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceLocation: Walker TrailChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi Tub
- KingSofa Sleepers - 2
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians