Splashing Bear Lodge
Price: $275 - $1000
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.5 Sleeps: 12
Welcome to Splashing Bear Lodge! This newly built (2018), amazing log cabin offers every top amenity anyone could ever ask for. Four en-suite bedrooms, Arcade room, gourmet kitchen, heated In-Door Swimming Pool, Spectacular Views and more…
This 3-story cabin is located in the prestigious Black Bear Ridge Resort, just 5 minutes from the pigeon forge parkway, minutes from hiking trails, waterfalls, attractions, restaurants, Dollywood, Splash Country and many more attractions around Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
There is ample parking and easy access into the main level of the cabin.
The main level offers an open plan layout with living room, kitchen, dining, bathroom and access to the deck with incredible views! The living room offers plush leather furniture, including a sleeper sofa, a stacked-stone gas fireplace, large flat-screen Smart HDTV, Blu-Ray player and Wi-Fi that extends throughout the cabin.
The modern, gourmet kitchen is fully equipped and features top of the range stainless appliances, including a wine cooler, granite tops and a bar top with seating for 4. The dining area offers 2 tables with seating for 10 more guests. A charcoal grill is located just off the front porch.
Out on the back deck, guests can relax in the rockers while enjoying breathtaking views.
The upper level features 4 private bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom. 3 of the bedrooms are equipped with a king log-bed, while the 4th bedroom offers a queen-over-queen bunk bed. Each room is equipped with a flat screen HDTV and has access to cable and Wi-Fi.
The lower level features the game/arcade room, heated indoor swimming pool room and access to the deck with hot tub.
For those of you who want to take a dip in our heated indoor pool, the lower level is for you. This indoor swimming pool is perfect for any time of the year since it is controlled to be warm year round. The pool room also boasts a 70 inch HDTV with surround sound. In addition to the pool, the lower level also houses a separate game room!
The Arcade Room features a stand-up rush car simulator game, a stand-up 1000 game arcade machine, and a big buck shooting simulator with 2 shotguns to challenge anyone on this game. There is also a hookup for connecting your X-box, Nintendo or Playstation to the TV and playing as well... Apart from all of this, the lower level also houses a separate room for the washer and dryer...
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions, such as Big Creek Expeditions: Enjoy the beauty of the Smokies on a professionally guided whitewater rafting adventure, Ripley’s® Aquarium of the Smokies, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Country Tonite Music Show, Amazing Animals and Zip Line Courses: Adventure Park Zip Lines & Legacy Mountain Zip Lines.
Other nearby attractions includes Ober Gatlinburg, The Arts & Crafts Community in Gatlinburg, Anakeesta Gatlinburg and many wonderful restaurants and shops off the Parkway. Also visit Dollywood, Splash Country, The Island and many other attractions in Pigeon Forge!
Splashing Bear Lodge is the perfect Smoky Mountain cabin for your party of 12...
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherHot TubMainfloor BedroomWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveDeckOvenMicrowavePets Not AllowedArcade GameLuxuryPigeon Forge Luxury CabinsCable or SatelliteLocation: Black Bear RidgeArea: Wears ValleyPool: In Cabin PoolExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeBig Screen TVFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingBedroom 2: KingBedroom 3: KingPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronResort Club HouseBlu-Ray PlayerGrill/BBQ: CharcoalBedroom 4: Queen Bunk
- Sleeper3 KingsQueen Bunk
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians