Price: $100 - $385
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
Here is your opportunity to spend time remembering what first attracted you in the beginning. Secluded Romance is a 2-story log cabin, with a gas fire pit, located only minutes from all the attractions that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg has to offer. This beautiful, Pet-Friendly cabin has all of the comforts you would expect in a luxury secluded cabin tucked away from it all.
The living room features a stacked stone fireplace, large flat-screen HDTV, Blu-Ray/DVD Player, CD Player, Cable TV, Wi-Fi and plush furniture to relax in. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and the dining table seats 4.
The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a king bed, stacked stone fireplace, Large flat-screen HDTV, Jacuzzi tub, a full bathroom and access to the deck.
Step out on the deck and relax in the rockers around the gas fire pit, cook your favorite meal on the BBQ or enjoy the soothing hot tub after a long day of excitement.
For some entertainment, take the stairs up to the loft area featuring a pool table, multi-game table arcade and a large flat-screen HDTV. The bathroom on this level includes a stand-up shower.
The cabin also offers a washer and dryer for your convenience.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedArcade GameFirepitCable or SatelliteView: Wooded ViewLocation: BoogertownExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperSecludedChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubFireplace 2: Electric Fireplace
- 1 KingSleeper Sofa
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians