Romancing The Stars
Price: $100 - $345
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4
NEW CABIN ON PROGRAM!!! DISCOUNTED INTRODUCTORY RATES FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. BOOK NOW!
Romancing The Stars is a beautiful, romantic, log cabin featuring privacy, a Mountain view and a spacious deck with hot tub and swing. Perfect for Honeymooners!
This one level Pet-Friendly cabin is located just minutes from Dollywood, Splash Country, The Island and may other attractions, shopping and dining in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
The spacious open-plan layout features a fully equipped stainless kitchen with granite tops and a log dining table with 4 chairs.
The living room area features comfortable leather furniture, sofa sleeper, a stacked-stone fire place, large flat-screen HDTV, Blu-Ray, Cable and Wi-Fi.
The cabin also offers a King Bed, heart-shaped jetted tub and private master bathroom with shower.
For entertainment, enjoy a game on the Table-top arcade or step out on the spacious deck and relax in the soothing Hot Tub or swing.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
Looking for additional accommodation for your large group, check out the other 4 properties on this private peace of heaven:
Tennessee Treasure (10 Bedrooms)
Lap Of Luxury (5 Bedrooms)
Smoky Mountain Bliss (3 Bedrooms)
Simply Serene (3 Bedrooms)
*Romancing The Stars regrettably DOES NOT offer a Washer/Dryer.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherHot TubMainfloor BedroomParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedArcade GameArea: SeviervilleCable or SatelliteView: Wooded ViewLocation: BoogertownExtra Bedding: Queen Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi Tub
- 1 King & Queen SS
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians