Pool and Theater Lodge
Price: $540 - $2620
Bedrooms: 8 Bathrooms: 6.5 Sleeps: 28
Pool And Theater Lodge is a five story, eight bedroom cabin that sleeps 30. This well appointed, elegantly furnished cabin features a large indoor pool and a theater room. The whole group will find something to do at this cabin located near Pigeon Forge.
A welcoming front porch with two rockers and a charcoal grill is just the start of the things to come. When you enter the cabin you will find an oversized open kitchen and living room area. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless appliance, two dining tables with seating for 30 so you can sit together for a group meal or just playing board games at the tables. The living room has two sofa sleepers, a sofa, a love-seat, an electric fireplace, and a 52” Big Screen TV with DVD/VCR combo player and Direct TV.
Bedroom one and two are here on the main level. Both are master bedrooms, each includes a king bed, dresser, 32” flat screen TV, in room jetted tub, a full bathroom with large shower only and a door to a charming private deck.
The next floor up is a large open floor plan split into two parts. The first half has a pool table, a full bathroom with shower only and a small deck that looks out over the front of the cabin. The back half is more of a second living room with a leather sofa, an electric fireplace and a 32” flat screen TV with DVD/VCR player. Bedrooms three and four are on this level. Both are master bedrooms, each includes a king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, closet, in room jetted tub, a full bathroom with large shower only and a door to a charming private deck. The bedroom to the right also has a sofa sleeper.
Up one more level to the top where bedrooms five and six are located and are separated by a cat walk. Each of these bedrooms has two queen beds, dresser, and 32” flat screen TV.
One level down from the main level is a large Home Theater Room that has theater chairs and lots of bean bag chairs so everyone can enjoy the movie together. For added convenience there is also a shared full bathroom with shower only and a laundry closet with a full size washer and dryer. Bedrooms seven and eight are on this lower level. Bedroom seven has a king bed, dresser, 32” flat screen TV and a door to a charming private deck. Bedroom eight also has a king bed, dresser, 32” flat screen TV, a door to a charming private deck and access to the shared full size bathroom off the theater room.
Let’s go down one last level to where the indoor swimming pool is located. On this level there is also a half bathroom, a sitting area and two large doors that open to a large deck to relax after you have had a swim.
So if you choose to go a few miles to town for shop or stay in the cabin to swim or watch a movie in the theater room you will have plenty to do while staying at Pool And Theater Lodge.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Cable or SatelliteLocation: Black Bear RidgeArea: Wears ValleyPool: In Cabin PoolChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: KingHome Theater/Movie RoomBedroom 3: KingBedroom 4: KingBedroom 5: KingBedroom 6: KingBedroom 7: Queen x 2Bedroom 8: Queen x 2
- King2 Qu
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians