Peace and Plenty
Price: $130 - $565
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 9
If you are looking for open space, comfortable living, private walking trails, a pond for fishing or just lazily swinging from a gigantic tree, then Peace And Plenty is the perfect place for you. The kids will have hours of fun scouting the 10 acre private property with a variety of fruit trees, berries and more... Peace And Plenty is located just a few minutes from all the many attractions Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg has to offer. This secluded property is more than just a house, it is an unforgettable experience.
Turning into the property, you will immediately experience a calm feeling of Peace and Plenty. At the end of the driveway, there is ample parking space and easy access into the house. The fire pit, picnic table and charcoal grill invite guests for a relaxing cook-out or evening gathering around the flames.
A pathway leads to the entrance into the main level of the house. The living area offers a couch, a large flat-screen HDTV, Blu-Ray Player, Wi-Fi, and a Foosball Table for entertainment. The fully equipped kitchen leads out onto a private porch and backyard area. The dining room is just off the kitchen and provides seating for 6. There is another table with seating for 3.
There are 3 bedrooms on the main level. The first bedroom offers a king bed and large flat-screen HDTV and a shared bathroom with shower/tub. The washer/dryer room is located adjacent to the bathroom. The second bedroom offers a queen bed and large flat-screen HDTV. The third bedroom features a rustic twin bunk bed with a Nostalgic non-working Antique Pinball Machine. The other shared bathroom on this level also offers a shower/tub.
A staircase with bespoke branch railing leads to the upstairs loft area. This large open area is the perfect kids play den as it offers a huge flat-screen HDTV with luxury cinema seating. On the far end of the loft, there is a queen boxed bed and a twin bed.
Out on the porch, guests can relax in the soothing hot tub or swing from the majestic tree while enjoying the seclusion and beautiful views.
Once you discover all the gems around around the property, you may never want to leave...
For some historical background on this property, click on the HISTORICAL BACKGROUND tab on the web page.
- Type: ChaletView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedFirepitGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillCable or SatelliteArea: Wears ValleyLocation: Wears ValleySecludedFireplace: NoChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingHome Theater/Movie RoomBedroom 2: QueenBedroom 3: Full BunkBedroom 5: QueenBedroom 4: Twin
- KingQueen1 Twin Bed & Twin Bunk
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians