Price: $135 - $460
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Mountain Retreat is just that, a gorgeous retreat in the mountains. This 2-story, secluded cabin is the prefect getaway for two couples or a small family. It is located near Pigeon Forge in Hickory Hollow with access to a shared catch and release pond that is about 200 yards from the cabin.
Once you get to the cabin you pull right up to the down stairs door and lower deck. As you enter the cabin into the game room there is a pool table, a wet bar and the home theater area. In the home theater area you can settle into one of the six leather theater seats and watch a game, or put on a pair of the 3D glasses and watch one of the 3D movies that have been provided for you or bring that 3D movie you always wanted to watch. Anything you choose will look great on the 70 inch HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD, surround sound and 6 pairs of 3D glasses. For those gamers there is a XBOX if you want to bring your games to play on the 70 inch TV. Also in this large room is a wet bar with a small refrigerator/chiller to keep whatever you choose cold, a barrel pub table with two stools and a bar with three stools to offer plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the area together. There is a full bathroom with a double sink and tub/shower located just off this area. The bedroom on this level includes a king bed, dresser, night stands, closet, a 46 inch HDTV with a Blu-Ray DVD player and a door out to the lower deck. The deck features a six-person hot tub where you can soak your cares away or relax in the rocking chairs or porch swing while enjoying the peace and quiet of the mountains.
To access the upper level you can enter the cabin and deck by steps up to the cabin or a small side drive will lead to the main deck. On this very private deck with wooded view, there are five rocking chairs, two swings, and the gas grill. Inside the cabin on this level is an open floor plan with the dining table that seats six everyone can share a meal together or for a quick bite sit at the kitchen counter on one of the three stools. The kitchen has stainless appliances and everything you would need to cook or bake while at the cabin. The living room has a leather sofa sleeper, love seat and a chair all surrounding the 46 inch 3D HDTV with its own set of 3D glasses, Blu-Ray DVD player, surround sound, and Netflix. A door off the living room leads out to main deck. As you move down the hall there is a closet with a stack washer and dryer and a large full bathroom with double sinks and tub/shower. The other side of the hall contains a bedroom with king bed, dresser, night stands, closet and a 46 inch HDTV with a Blu-Ray DVD player.
So come and stay in this Mountain Retreat that is close to the Smoky Mountains, a short trip to town to shop, or just a place to get away from it all. Mountain Retreat will be the cabin you will always want to come back to.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceArea: Wears ValleyView: Wooded ViewGrill/BBQ: YesLocation: Wears ValleyExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperSecludedChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingBedroom 2: KingHome Theater/Movie Room
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians