More Shared Blessings
Price: $290 - $915
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.5 Sleeps: 16
Designed and decorated with views and luxurious comfort in mind, “More Shared Blessings” is just the place to be for a memorable vacation. This beautiful log cabin provides amazing views and plenty of room for the entire family, with luxury accommodations for up to 16 people. You will immediately be greeted with opulence as you enter the main floor with its vaulted ceilings and stone stacked fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and a dining area, perfect for making dinner for your loved ones on a cold evening in. After dinner, relax in your cozy living room in front of the stone stacked fireplace and 50in HD flat screen TV with DVD. The main level also features a half bath in the hall way and a Master King bedroom with TV and ensuite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub.
Two additional King bedrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs) are all ready retreats as well, with luscious bedding, and 40in HD flat screen TVs. The cabin is well stocked for in-cabin fun too. The game room, located in the loft, is ready for friendly competition with a pool table, air hockey table and arcade machine. Ready for a movie night for the whole family? This Pigeon Forge cabin is, with an unbelievable movie room located on the lower level that features a 70” LED HDTV with a DVD player, DVR, and tons of seating, perfect for popping a bag of popcorn and enjoying a movie with your family and friends. Open to the movie room, you will find a Queen bed for additional sleeping and a hall bathroom.
Spend your days in adventurous pursuits by visiting the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Gatlinburg, Cades Cove, and Pigeon Forge –all just minutes away! After a busy day, relax in the porch swing or rockers, or soak away your stress by relaxing in your private hot tub while enjoying the view.
- Type: Cabin/ChaletType: Cabin
- Central Heat/AirFutonIroning Board and IronKing Size BedWasher & DryerJacuzzi TubSofa SleeperFireplace: Seasonal GasHandicap Accessible
- Coffee MakerCookwareDishwasherFull KitchenMicrowave
- Arcade GameComplimentary Internet AccessDVD PlayerPool TableSatellite or Cable TVMovie/Theater RoomFlat Screen TVAir Hockey TableBig Screen TV
- DeckHot TubView: Mountain ViewGrill: Gas
- Motorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessArea: Pigeon ForgeResort: Nicoha
- Nearby Golf CourseNearby Movie TheatresNearby GroceryOutlet Shopping
- 1 Queen3 Kings4 Others
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians