Me Tarzan You Jane
Price: $100 - $440
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 4
Me Tarzan, You Jane is a Pet-friendly, three-story, luxury log cabin with every amenity you can imagine. This theme-decorated cabin is located near all the attractions, dining and shopping in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
On the main level is the living room with two floors of windows looking out over the mountains and the woods. Relax on the sofa sleeper while watching your favorites on the big screen HDTV or enjoy a fire in the beautiful stacked-stone fireplace. You will also have the luxury of Internet, WiFi and free unlimited long distance phone service. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining area has a stylish table and six chairs. A half bathroom is located off the kitchen and it contains a washer and dryer.
Out on the deck, guests can relax in the rockers while enjoying the peaceful view.
Upstairs is a huge loft bedroom that overlooks the living room and looks out to the wall of windows. The bedroom features a king log canopy bed, TV and a romantic Jacuzzi with a stone facade.
Downstairs is a game room with a pool table, sofa sleeper, pub table and two stools, TV and a full bathroom with a sauna. Doors from the game room open out to the back deck with a hot tub and rockers.
Me Tarzan, You Jane is beautifully decorated to make your Smoky Mountain vacation a dream come true!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Cable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewSaunaLocation: Smoky Ridge IIChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- King2 sofa sleepers
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians