Price: $260 - $795
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4 Sleeps: 12
If you are looking for that picture perfect view that only the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee can offer then this is the cabin for you. Nestled in the famous and very popular Wears Valley area just outside of Pigeon Forge Majestic Mountain offers just that, Majestic Mountain views. You could spend hours rocking stress and cares away just taking in all that this view has to offer. Like a king perched on a throne you can take in all the grandeur that is the Smoky Mountains and Wears Valley with mountains as your back drop. It is just breathtaking. Everything majestic and well worth your time so pack up that car and head out. We guarantee you will be glad you did. See you soon!
This cabin evokes the word cozy. It is comfortable and you will find yourself settling in quickly. Unpack and make it your own. Enjoy the seasonal gas fireplace as you cozy up with a bag of popcorn to watch a movie on your 43" flat screen TV in the great room. Or create a dining masterpiece in the well equipped kitchen perfect for a gathering the whole family.
This cozy cabin offers 4 well-appointed king bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. Each bedroom offers a flat screen TV for your viewing pleasure. Three of the bedrooms come equipped with a Jacuzzi or Jetted tub should you feel the urge to light some candles and spend a relaxing moment soaking in a tub full of bubbles. With a bunk bed and sleeper sofa, the cabin offers a sleeping capacity to 12.
Two Master King bedrooms are located on the main floor each with a flat screen TV and ensuite bathrooms offering jetted tubs. Upstairs you will find Two additional King bedrooms with flat screen TV's, one of which is a Master with an ensuite bathroom offering a romantic Jacuzzi tub and shower and private deck access. Down the hall is a fourth bathroom with a jetted tub and shower. The game room is located out of ear shot in the upper level loft so your family can enjoy hours of fun entertainment while not disturbing your peace and quiet on the main level. A twin bunk bed is located in the loft as well for additional sleeping.
If this does not wet your appetite for a grand getaway maybe you need to visualize a hot tub, setting on a deck, overlooking the grandeur that is the Smoky Mountains and right in the middle of the hot tub with all the bubbles going sets you and your most favorite loved one right next to you. Now throw in a little star light and……well, you should have enough now to be convinced this one is just right for you!! Majestic Mountain is just that. Everything majestic and well worth your time so pack up that car and head out. We guarantee you will be glad you did. See you soon.
- Type: Cabin/ChaletType: Cabin
- Central Heat/AirIroning Board and IronKing Size BedWasher & DryerJacuzzi TubSofa SleeperFireplace: Seasonal Gas
- Coffee MakerCookwareDishwasherFull KitchenMicrowave
- Complimentary Internet AccessDVD PlayerPool TableSatellite or Cable TV
- DeckHot TubView: Mountain ViewGrill: CharcoalPicnic TableRocking Chairs
- Area: Pigeon ForgeResort: Little Valley
- Nearby Golf CourseNearby Movie TheatresNearby GroceryOutlet ShoppingPets Allowed
- 1 Sleeper1 Bunkbed4 Kings
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians