Price: $120 - $555
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 8
"Live-a-Little" is a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom richly decorated cabin that can comfortably sleep 8 in a beautiful resort just minutes from the downtown Gatlinburg! Offering wooded and pond views (fishing is not permitted) and lots of room, this is the place to bring your whole family for a trip you won't forget. Relax with your evening hot chocolate in front of the welcoming stone fireplace; let your cares drift away as you delight in the hot tub on the expansive deck overlooking the pond. Spend a quiet evening watching your favorite DVD movie in the cozy den. "Live-a-Little" offers a fully equipped, updated kitchen; memories and meals are just waiting to be made here. The master bedroom comes fully loaded for relaxation with a King sized bed, an ensuite bathroom and a flat screen TV.
Travel to the lower level and let the afternoon get away from you while playing a game of pool or watching the big game on the flat screen TV. On this level you will also find a second master bedroom which offers a a King sized bed, flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom. At the end of a long day in the park, cool off at the resort seasonal pool. Be re-energized with your morning coffee while the morning birds sing hello and delight in the rocking chairs on each deck level. Let the peaceful rest and relaxation of nature provide you an amazing vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains! Additional amenities include a washer and dryer and complimentary WiFi!
- Type: CabinDishwasherHot TubPool TableWasher & DryerCoffee MakerDeckMicrowaveView: Water ViewArea: GatlinburgFireplace: Seasonal GasWiFi / Internet
- 2 Kings2 Sleepers
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians