Kings Mountain Lodge
Price: $270 - $970
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.5 Sleeps: 12
Come and experience the ultimate vacation in the Smokies in this brand new 3,600 square foot, three level luxury log home just built at the top of Sherwood Forest, one of the most popular resorts in Pigeon Forge! This luxury cabin has it all…the perfect combination and the enjoyment of having your own private indoor heated pool, absolutely magnificent views of the Smoky Mountains from the multiple decks, a fully equipped game room PLUS a theater-room offering surround sound with theater-style seats...these extravagant amenities are simply the best of the best!! King’s Mountain Lodge is the perfect cabin to experience the ultimate enjoyment and relaxation that only a true luxury cabin can offer. The perfect destination for a memorable family vacation or reunion.
Having just finished construction (March 2016), be one of the very first guests to enjoy Kings Mountain Lodge. This beautiful and luxurious log cabin features an open floor plan, a beautiful river rock, electric fireplace, a fully equipped modern kitchen providing everything you may need to prepare small or gourmet meals, 4 large bedrooms /4.5 baths, featuring upscale brand new furniture, décor and amenities! Your family and friends will be able to enjoy hours upon hours of total entertainment, whether playing a game of pool, enjoying the arcade games, swimming in the indoor pool or watching a movie marathon in the theater room, you may never want to leave the cabin!
Don’t forget to bring the popcorn and your swim suit! Enjoy a top-notch movie experience in the lower level of this luxurious cabin, home to an impressive theater room with surround sound and theater-style seating. On the other side of the theater, you'll find the cabin’s most luxurious feature …. an indoor heated swimming pool room offering gorgeous views of the mountains. Here, you can enjoy swimming year-round, no matter what the weather is outside! Step right onto the deck to enjoy the beautiful view of the Smokies that you can see for miles and miles while listening to the calming sounds of nature as you relax in the 6-person hot tub while enjoy your favorite drink.
King’s Mountain Lodge is centrally located only a short drive from the best attractions in both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country are only a few minutes away for exciting summertime fun! Dozens of attractions like dinner theaters, shopping centers, indoor sky-diving, go karts, mini golf, shows, and restaurants, line the Pigeon Forge Parkway offering hours of entertainment. More wonders await you in the nearby Great Smoky Mountains National Park where you can find an incredible variety of hiking trails, spectacular mountain views, white water rafting, horseback riding and many more outdoor activities! Also, this cabin is located in the Sherwood Forest community offering an outdoor community pool to guests.
Make your reservation now for your chance to experience this remarkable cabin ….King’s Mountain Lodge is ready to welcome guests who are looking for the ultimate vacation experience in the Smokies!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameLuxuryArea: GatlinburgDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewPool: In Cabin PoolExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperExtra Room: NoneLocation: Sherwood ForestChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetHome Theater/Movie Room
- 3 KingsBunksSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians