Price: $110 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Journeys End is a pet-friendly, well appointed, elegantly furnished, two story log cabin located near the Gatlinburg Art’s and Craft’s Community, Gatlinburg area attractions and only a few miles from Dollywood and Pigeon Forge.
The living area has cathedral ceilings and features a leather sleeper sofa, love seat and chair, stacked stone fireplace, a 50 inch HDTV with a Blu-ray DVD Player, Internet and WiFi. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table seats six. There is a door leading to the wrap around deck from the living area or the kitchen. Here you can relax in one of the deck rockers or enjoy the beautiful mountain view from the hot tub.
There is a bedroom suite on each level. The main level bedroom suite includes a king bed, dresser, closet, jetted tub for two, a 32 inch HDTV with a built in DVD player, a fireplace (which it shares with the living area) and a chair to relax in. There is a full bathroom with shower tub that is accessible from the bedroom as well as the kitchen.
The upper level bedroom suite includes a king bed, closet, jetted tub for two, chair and a 32 inch HDTV with built in DVD above the dresser. The full bathroom on this level is located between the bedroom and the loft area.
In the loft area there is a pool table, pub table with chairs and a built in wet bar which offers a sink, compact refrigerator and board games. For added convenience there is a laundry closet with a full size washer and dryer. From the loft you can step out on the upper deck which has two additional deck rockers.
Let Journey’s End be your next Smoky Mountain getaway cabin.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillArea: GatlinburgDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Birds CreekChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: King
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians