Price: $180 - $715
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.5 Sleeps: 12
Incredible Escape is a spacious, well appointed, 2-story log cabin, located just behind Dollywood and Splash Country and near Pigeon Forge's dining, attractions and shopping. This cabin is great for family reunions, wedding parties or group retreats.
The main level has a fully equipped kitchen including stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. In the formal dining area there is seating for ten as well as two additional chairs at the counter. The living area has a cozy electric fireplace, a leather reclining sofa, leather reclining love seat and leather recliner for your comfort. Relax and enjoy the 60 inch HDTV with satellite including sports package, Starz/Encore and HD programming, Blu-Ray DVD, surround sound, Internet and WiFi. Prominent features in the living room are the beautiful cathedral ceiling and the large picture windows. There is a half bathroom located off the living room and includes a stack washer and dryer. The master bedroom includes a king log bed, 32 inch HDTV with satellite and DVD player, dresser, a jetted tub for two and an adjoining full bathroom with tub and shower. Doors from the living area and the master bedroom lead out to the full length deck where you can relax in one of the deck rockers, enjoy coffee at the patio table or swing in style on the log swing.
The lower level has three bedrooms and a game room. Two of the bedrooms are furnished with king log beds, 32 inch HDTV with DVD players and dressers. The third bedroom has a bunk bed (twin top and full bottom), a twin bed, a 32 inch HDTV with DVD player and a matching dresser. Unpack and stay a while, each bedroom has spacious closets for your added convenience. Two full size shared bathrooms adjoin the game room, each have a tub and shower.
The game room features a pool table, Foosball, stereo with 5-CD changer, a book library, a selection of DVD movies, board games and a seating area with a home theater system. Here you can curl up on the sleeper sofa or futon and watch a movie on the 47 inch HDTV with 3D DVD player, surround sound and satellite including sports package, Starz/Encore and HD programming. Step out onto the lower deck and enjoy the circular hot tub or relax in one of the rockers while the breeze of the Smoky Mountains swirls around you.
Guests staying at Incredible Escape have access to the year round indoor resort pool located in the beautiful Hidden Springs Resort.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameFoosballLocation: Hidden SpringsPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Wooded ViewHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- 3 KingsBunksTwin
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians