Price: $100 - $430
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
High Serenity is a cozy, elegantly furnished log cabin boasting a spectacular view over the Smoky Mountains and is located in the exclusive Eagle Crest Resort, just minutes from Dollywood, Splash Country and the downtown Pigeon Forge attractions. This pet-friendly cabin features all wooden interior with large picture windows.
The main level features a fully equipped kitchen, dining area with seating for six, living area and bedroom. The living area includes cable TV, a plush sofa sleeper, chair, a stacked stone gas log fireplace (which can also be viewed from the bedroom), Internet and WiFi. The bedroom features a queen bed, fireplace, and a full size bathroom with washer/dryer. Doors from the living area lead out onto a deck which features rockers and a four person hot tub.
A spiral staircase from the main level leads to an upstairs loft. The loft includes a pool table, a king size bed, a two person jetted tub, a large screen TV and access to the upper deck with rockers for enjoying the incredible view.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceExtra Room: Open Sleeping LoftLocation: Eagle CrestExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: Queen
- KingQueenSofa SleeperOpen Sleeping
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians