Price: $120 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 6
Welcome to Hidden Treasure. Does your everyday stress have your mind and soul bogged down? Take some time to let it all escape… your essence will be at ease when you arrive at "Hidden Treasure". This beautiful two bedroom cabin has all the country charm that you could want in a cabin retreat and only 1/4 mile from the Pigeon Forge River. All one level, "Hidden Treasure" is perfect for the entire family! Relaxation will come naturally when you kick your feet up and enjoy the wooded view on your deck where you will find a hot tub, porch swing and country porch rockers waiting for you. Spend some quality time with your loved ones in a shared family space that includes a cozy year round fireplace, flat screen TV and sleeper sofa. Or create a culinary master piece in the fully equipped kitchen. Eat at the dining table or take your meal outside to the picnic table where you can enjoy the serene wooded views. At the end of the day, retreat to the bedrooms offering a King and Queen sized bed as well as flat screen TVs. A hall bathroom features a romantic Jacuzzi tub.
Additional amenities include a washer and dryer as well as a large yard that is perfect for kids of all ages! The yard space features an outdoor fire pit that is perfect for enjoying time together while star gazing, fire fly catching and making that perfect S'more. Just 1/4 mile from the cabin is the Pigeon Forge River where you can swim or tube and has been know to offer some of the best Trout fishing. This cabin in the Smoky Mountains is close to all area attractions while being away from the bustling traffic on the parkway. "Hidden Treasure" is the perfect family getaway. You will be mere minutes away from Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountain National park. This cabin is truly convenient to all the fun! Do not miss the opportunity to reserve "Hidden Treasure" today!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubMainfloor BedroomWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveDeckOvenMicrowavePets Not AllowedFirepitCable or SatelliteView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon ForgeChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsBedroom 1: KingLawn/YardMotorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronKing Size BedPicnic TableBedroom 2: QueenGrill/BBQ: Charcoal
- 1 King1 Queen1 SS
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians