Hidden Springs Lodge
Price: $500 - $1975
Bedrooms: 8 Bathrooms: 6.5 Sleeps: 30
NEW CABIN ON PROGRAM!!! DISCOUNTED INTRODUCTORY RATES FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. BOOK NOW!
Welcome to Hidden Springs Lodge! This beautiful, grand, 3-story, Pet-Friendly, log cabin features top amenities throughout, a Mountain view, Resort Swimming Pool and is located close to Dollywood, Splash Country, all the attractions, shopping and dining that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer, and only a few miles from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
There is ample parking available and easy access onto the front porch and into the cabin.
The Main Level features a spacious, open-plan layout with living room, dining area and kitchen. The living room offers plush leather furniture, sleeper sofa, stacked-stone fire place, a large flat-screen HDTV, Cable, Blu-Ray player and Wi-Fi throughout the whole cabin.
The modern, stainless kitchen with granite tops, is fully equipped and the dining area offers 2 large tables with seating for all occupants. A charcoal grill is located just off the front porch.
There are 2 bedrooms on the main level, one with King bed, large flat-screen HDTV, Cable, Blu-Ray player, and private full bathroom. The other bedroom offers a queen bed, large flat-screen HDTV, Cable and shares a full bathroom.
The spacious deck offers plenty of seating and a Hot Tub where guests can relax after a busy fun-filled day.
The Upper Level features the Media Room with super-large, Smart HDTV flat-screen and surround sound, an Arcade alley with a variety of arcade games, an air hockey table and 4 bedrooms.
There is one master suite with king bed and private bathroom, the other 3 bedrooms have queen beds and share a full bathroom. All bedrooms offer large flat-screen HDTVs.
There is a washer/dryer on this level for your convenience.
The lower level features an open common area with a sitting room, sleeper sofa, pool table, large flat-screen HDTV, Arcade games and 2 more bedrooms with large, flat-screen HDTVs. 1 bedroom offers a queen bunk and the other bedroom offers 2 queen bunks, perfect for a bunch of kids enjoying their vacation. The bedrooms share a full bathroom.
The deck on the lower level offers rockers where guests can relax and enjoy the sounds of nature.
There is a second washer/dryer provided on this level.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
Hidden Springs Lodge will provide guests the experience of a lifetime... perfect for large-groups looking for the best vacation in the Smokies.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedArcade GameFireplace: YesGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillLuxuryAir HockeyLocation: Hidden SpringsExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Pool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingBedroom 3: KingBedroom 4: QueenBedroom 2: King + Queen SleeperBedroom 5: QueenBedroom 6: QueenBedroom 7: Queen BunkBedroom 8: Queen Bunk x 2
- 3 King3 Queen3 Q Bunks & 3 SS
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians