Price: $120 - $555
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 10
Pack your bags and travel to your very own "Hidden Escape"! Let this two bedroom cabin be the base for your Smoky Mountain getaway with room to sleep up to 10 people. The kitchen comes fully-equipped to make memorable meals featuring modern appliances. Travel to the lower level to challenge one another to a game of pool or foosball then relax on one of the porches while soaking in the hot tub while looking out over the wooded scenery.
Hidden Escape is a lovely 2-bedroom, log cabin nestled conveniently in between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Three lavishly decorated levels will envelope you in splendor. The beautiful kitchen has all you need to prepare meals with your family. The kitchen is open to the cozy living room. Grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy a movie on your 50" flatscreen TV or snuggle up with your loved ones in front of the warm fireplace. The master King bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom, TV and romantic Jacuzzi tub.
Travel upstairs to the additional loft bedroom, featuring a Queen bedroom, bathroom, and TV. The lower level is perfect for kids of all ages. Challenge someone to a friendly game of pool or foosball. Or watch the big game on your 55" flat screen TV. A twin bunk bed and sleeper are available on this level for additional sleeping. After a day of shopping in fun in the Smokies, take a soak in the bubbling hot tub. Located next door to A Place to Remember. Booked together, they will sleep up to 20 people.
- Type: CabinDishwasherHot TubPool TableWasher & DryerCoffee MakerMicrowaveFoosballView: Wooded ViewArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon ForgeHOT DEALSJacuzzi Tub
- 1 King1 Queen2 SofaBunkbed Bed
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians