Price: $130 - $625
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 6
Hayden's Ridge is a beautiful log cabin, offering spectacular mountain views and situated on a ridge in the exclusive Eagle Crest Resort, just minutes from Dollywood, Splash Country and the downtown Pigeon Forge attractions.
On the main level, the spacious living room features a plush leather sofa, love-seat, chair, a lovely stacked stone gas fireplace, Large Flat-screen HDTV, Internet and WiFi. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table provides seating for four. Enjoy a meal outside at the picnic table on the deck, which also offers a large hot tub and rockers. There are two bedrooms on the main level, each with a king bed, large flat screen TV with DVD player, a full bathroom and a glorious mountain view!. One of the bedrooms offers a Jacuzzi and a fireplace.
Featured on the lower level is the game room with pool table, electronic arcade, stereo CD player and a wet bar including four bar stools and large refrigerator. The bedroom on this level offers a king bed and large HDTV.
Come make some wonderful vacation memories here at Hayden's Ridge.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GamePool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceLocation: Eagle CrestChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetFireplace 2: Gas Fireplace
- 3 Kings
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians