Price: $100 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 8
Hawk's Peak is a beautiful, 2-story log cabin located in the prestigious Preserve Resort in Wears Valley. The cabin offers incredible views of the Smoky Mountains. There is ample parking space and easy access into the cabin.
Entering on the main level, there is a spacious living room with stacked-stone electric fireplace, large flat-screen HDTV, cable, blu-ray player and wi-fi. The kitchen is fully equipped and has access to the back private porch. The dining table seats 6 people comfortably. A charcoal grill is located outside.
The master bedroom on the main level offers a king bed, large flat-screen HDTV and a full bathroom. Guests can relax outside on the deck and enjoy the incredible views.
The upper level features an open loft bedroom with queen bed, sleeper sofa and full bathroom with jetted tub. The game room offers a pool table, Air Hockey table and pub table with chairs.
Step out on the deck after a full day of fun and relax in the soothing hot tub while enjoying the views.
Guests planning a wedding or reception have access to The Preserve Resort's Chapel and Pavilion. Please inquire with the resort before your stay.
Guests also have access to the Honeysuckle Meadows Resort Swimming Pool and Spa just down the road. There is also a catch-and-release pond for the fisherman in the group.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedAir HockeyPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteArea: Wears ValleyChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- KingQueenSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians