Price: $210 - $735
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 10
"Over the mountain and through the woods, to Granny D's house we go!" And oh the fun you will find! On the contrary it is actually only 1/2 mile from the parkway but still has all the warmth of grandma's house with beautiful decorations and an atmosphere to create memories that will last a lifetime! Granny D's is a spacious 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom cabin that comfortably sleeps up to 10 people. With 2 king-sized beds, 1 queen sized bed and additional sleeping options, this cabin fits a large family or group with ease. Seasonal pool access to two pools, large game room and close to all of the restaurants, attractions, and more!
The entry level offers a well equipped kitchen open to the charmingly appointed living area. Dining options include two tables in the kitchen or a picnic table under the covered deck for those nice evenings in. Relax in front of the gas fireplace watching the large 50" smart TV while lounging on the couch or ottoman. Retire to the master King bedroom that features an ensuite bathroom with a shower, romantic bedside Jacuzzi and flat screen TV. It also offers direct access to the hot tub and deck.
The inviting Queen sized bed is located in the airy loft and offers a sitting area and an ensuite bathroom with a shower. Travel downstairs to the lower level where you will find a large game room with a pool table and air hockey, perfect for friendly challenges. Watch the big game on the 40" smart TV or a newly released movie with your free unlimited DVD rental card. On this level you will also find a second King bedroom which offers a flat screen TV and closet. A third bathroom is down the hall with a tub and shower combo. A laundry room with a stack-able washer and dryer are located on this level as well.
After a day of shopping and fun in the Great Smoky Mountains, delight in the peaceful tranquility with a slow sway in the porch swing while enjoying the sights and sounds of the splendid wooded forest views. Or relax in the bubbling hot tub on the covered deck. Let the tranquility wash over you with your stay in the beautiful Alpine Mountain Village. Resort amenities include walking trails, seasonal pool access and a picnic pavilion.
- Type: Cabin/ChaletType: Cabin
- Central Heat/AirFutonIroning Board and IronKing Size BedWasher & DryerJacuzzi TubSofa SleeperFireplace: Seasonal Gas
- Coffee MakerCookwareDishwasherFull KitchenMicrowave
- Complimentary Internet AccessDVD PlayerPool TableSatellite or Cable TVFlat Screen TVAir Hockey TablePool: Seasonal Resort Pool
- DeckHot TubResort Picnic PavilionView: Wooded ViewGrill: CharcoalPorch SwingPicnic TableWalking Trails
- Paved Road AccessArea: Pigeon ForgeResort: Alpine Mountain Village
- Nearby Golf CourseNearby Movie TheatresNearby GroceryOutlet ShoppingDecorated during Christmas
- 1 Queen1 Futon1 Sleeper2 King
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians