Price: $120 - $565
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Gone Fishing is a wonderful 2 story log cabin on the river’s edge, located only minutes from Dollywood, Splash Country, the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and all the great attractions that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer.
Whether you are looking for the perfect place to go fishing, spend time swimming, or simply looking to enjoy the peaceful view, we guarantee you will fall in love with this 6-sleeper river cabin.
The main level features a spacious living area with a couch, stone fireplace, large flat-screen HDTV, cable and Wi-Fi. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining area has seating for 6.
The master bedroom on the main level offers a king bed, jetted tub, a full bathroom with shower and access to the deck overlooking the river.
Guests also have access from the living room to the spacious deck where you can relax in the swing and rockers while enjoying the view of people tubing down the river below. Keep a lookout for the cows coming to drink from the river late afternoons.
The lower level features 2 bedrooms, a shared bathroom. One bedroom has a queen bed while the other bedroom offers 2 twin beds.
The TV lounge offers comfortable chairs and a large screen TV with DVD player. This level also offers a Foosball table, pub table with stools and a washer and dryer for your convenience.
The large deck offers rockers and a table with chairs where guests can relax, play games and enjoy the river-view. From here, steps lead down to a landing with chairs right on the river's edge.
Guests can also gather around the secluded fire pit after a fun filled day or enjoy a cook-out on the charcoal grill and relax at the picnic table.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
For bigger groups, also take a look at the 6-sleeper sister-cabin next door, called ON The River, or the Honeymoon cabin, called Little Pigeon Sweet and book these cabins together for an unbelievable getaway!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubMainfloor BedroomWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArea: SeviervilleDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteLocation: Pittman Center/416View: River ViewHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 3: Twin x 2
- KingQueen2 Twins
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians