Price: $100 - $430
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
Four Seasons is a beautiful, elegantly furnished, log cabin located on a mountain ridge only minutes away from Dollywood and all the attractions, fine dining and shopping in Pigeon Forge. This romantic cabin has amazingly spectacular views over the Smoky Mountains during all four seasons of the year.
As you enter the open-plan main living area, your attention is immediately drawn to the hardwood from floor to ceiling and the incredible two story wall of glass looking out onto the spectacular mountain view. The living room features stylish furniture, a stacked stone electric fireplace, a large flat screen HDTV with DVD, Internet and WiFi. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table provides seating for four. The bedroom includes a king bed and a private full bathroom.
Take advantage of the outside charcoal grill and enjoy a meal on the picnic table out on the main level deck.
Take the spiral staircase upstairs to the loft area, featuring a comfortable sitting area with sleeper sofa, pool table,an air hockey table, pub table with two chairs, a wall-mounted large flat screen TV and a private two person jetted tub. Step out onto the deck and relax in the rockers or enjoy the panoramic view of the mountains from the four-person hot tub.
Guests staying in the Starr Crest Resort have access to the playground and the outdoor swimming pool, during season.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillAir HockeyPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewLocation: Starr Crest IIExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi Tub
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians