Price: $135 - $505
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 10
Step into the magical refuge of Enchanted Forest. This luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus loft, log cabin is nestled among very private surroundings in the prestigious Bear Creek Crossing community, located only minutes from all the Pigeon Forge area attractions, shopping and dining. This upscale cabin offers an enchanting atmosphere with the peaceful greenness of nature and the calm breezes from the forest surrounding the cabin. It comfortably sleeps 10 people in the 2 Queen beds + Bunk Bed (double+single) and 2 Queen Futons.
Enchanted Forest has been recently fully updated and elegantly decorated, with top of the line appliances, elegant furnishings, large screen flat HDTVs and a beautiful exterior stain finish.
For entertainment, guests can enjoy the Arcade Game, fully equipped with 70 games such as PacMan, Galaga, Centipede, etc., a pool table and air hockey game.
For relaxation, enjoy the hot tub tucked away in the setting of a private screened porch. The grill will provide the perfect setting for family meals as you sit in the charming wrap-around porch.
There are two swimming pools at the resort for your enjoyment; one indoor for use year-round and one outdoor pool, with a beautiful waterfall as the back drop. The resort has beautiful lawns and even has its own private miniature golf course. In addition, the Bear Creek Crossing community offers the security of gates on all entrances for your added sense of security.
Enchanted Forest welcomes guests into this peaceful paradise full of charm and all the conveniences offered to make your vacation in the Smoky Mountains a most memorable experience.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomGrill/BBQ: Gas GrillHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedAir HockeyDecorated during ChristmasPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceArea: Wears ValleyView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Bear Creek CrossingChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: QueenJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: QueenBedroom 3: Full Bunk
- QueenBunksSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians