Price: $100 - $430
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
Eagles Wings is a relaxing, compact log cabin sitting on the ridge of the mountain with amazing views. This cabin is located near Dollywood, Splash Country and all the attractions, shopping and dining that Pigeon Forge has to offer.
The living area features a cozy, stacked stone, gas log fireplace, a queen leather sleeper sofa, a leather recliner, a 27 inch TV with cable and a DVD Player. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table provides seating for four.
The bedroom features a king log bed, a 19 inch TV with cable, a gas log fireplace, a romantic two person Jacuzzi facing the view and a full bathroom with shower/tub. The game room offers an air hockey table, pool table, a 19 inch wall mounted TV with cable and a full bathroom with shower/tub. On the deck you will find a log patio set, rocking chairs, a soothing six person hot tub and a relaxing barrel Sauna.
Eagle’s Wings is the perfect cabin for a memorable Smoky Mountain Vacation!
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillAir HockeyPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceLocation: Eagle CrestSaunaExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi Tub
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians