Price: $120 - $625
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 10
Country Classics is a charming, two story cabin, located in the beautiful Hidden Springs Resort. Guests staying in this resort will have access to the Hidden Springs Swimming Pool that is open all year.
You will enter this beautiful cabin through the kitchen and immediately be taken in with its open floor plan, large windows and cathedral ceilings. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can enjoy a family meal after spending the day exploring Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. The living room is beautifully furnished with a leather sleeper sofa, gas fireplace and a 40 inch HDTV with Blu-Ray Player. The master bedroom has a king size log bed, jetted tub and full bathroom. The double sided fireplace can be viewed from the master bedroom. A second bedroom is also located on the main level with a king size log bed and a full bathroom.
From the living room, you have access to the deck with hot tub and rocking chairs where you can enjoy the serenity of the mountains.
The lower level has a well-equipped game room where you can play a game of pool or try to beat your high score on the arcade game. There is also a 32 inch flat screen TV, gas log fireplace, full bathroom and a closet with a full size washer and dryer. The third bedroom is located off the game room and has two double beds and a 19 inch flat screen TV.
Come enjoy the beauty of the mountains and all the area has to offer at Country Classics!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameDecorated during ChristmasLocation: Hidden SpringsPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- 2 KingsSofa Sleeper2 Double
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians