Copper Top Lodge
Price: $180 - $775
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 11
Welcome to Copper Top Lodge. This impressive, secluded, 3-story log cabin features a variety of top amenities and gorgeous mountain views. The cabin is located close to all the attractions, dining and shopping that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer.
On arrival, you will immediately be impressed with the generous parking space and access into the cabin on the lower level as well as the main level.
The main level features the living room, kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom and access to the deck as well as the yard leading to the private hot tub and BBQ area.
The living room features a stacked-stone electric fireplace, sleeper sofa, large, flat-screen Smart HDTV, Blu-Ray, Cable and Wi-Fi throughout the cabin.
The large kitchen is fully equipped with stainless appliances and opens up to the spacious dining area with table that seats 10 people comfortably.
There are 2 bedrooms on the main level. The first bedroom offers a queen bed and the second bedroom offers a twin-over-full bunk bed. The bedrooms share a full bathroom with shower/tub.
Step out onto the back deck and relax in one of the rockers while enjoying the mountain views, or go around the side of the cabin where you can relax in the soothing Hot Tub or cook-out at the charcoal BBQ grill.
From the living room, a spiral staircase leads to the upper level loft with master king bedroom and private bathroom.
The lower level features a movie-room, game room with outdoor access, a bedroom with queen bed and outdoor access, washer/dryer area and a shared full bathroom.
The movie room offers a plush leather sofa, large, flat-screen HDTV, Blue-Ray and cable. The game room features a pool table, air hockey table, Foosball table and access to the outdoor porch and parking area.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions, such as Big Creek Expeditions: Enjoy the beauty of the Smokies on a professionally guided whitewater rafting adventure, Ripley’s® Aquarium of the Smokies, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Country Tonite Music Show, Amazing Animals and Zip Line Courses: Adventure Park Zip Lines & Legacy Mountain Zip Lines.
Other nearby attractions includes Ober Gatlinburg, The Arts & Crafts Community in Gatlinburg, Anakeesta Gatlinburg and many wonderful restaurants and shops. Also visit Dollywood, Splash Country, The Island and many other attractions in Pigeon Forge!
Copper Top Lodge will provide guests the experience of a lifetime... perfect for friends or families looking for the best vacation in the Smokies.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillAir HockeyArea: SeviervilleFoosballExtra Room: Open Sleeping LoftSecludedChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: QueenLawn/YardBedroom 3: QueenBedroom 2: Twin over Full Bunk
- 1 King2 QTwin over Full Bunk & SS
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians