Black Bear Ridge
Price: $200 - $790
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4 Sleeps: 12
Black Bear Ridge is a magnificent, elegantly furnished cabin, nestled into the Settler’s Ridge area between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, close to all the area attractions and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
The main level of this cabin has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and accented with log cabinetry. There is a breakfast bar for two, a dining table for eight and for those that just can't break free from their work, a built in log deck with cabinets and wireless internet access. The luxurious living area has two sleeper sofas with ottomans all set around a 42 inch flat screen TV with cable, DVD player and surround sound above a double sided gas log fireplace. There is also a half bathroom for convenience. Step on out to the wrap around deck through one of the doors off the living or dining area and be surrounded by a spectacular view of the Smoky Mountains.
Outside on the gorgeous covered deck there are deck rocker, deck glider rockers and two cedar porch swings. But most of all there is the breathtaking view of Mt. LeConte that you can see from the sunken hot tub beside the double sided gas log fireplace from the living area. Just off the deck is a picnic table and a charcoal grill. There are two bedrooms on the main level. Both are decorated with a log king bed, two nightstands, a chest, closet and a full bathroom including a shower tub.
On the upper level there is a loft game area with a pool table, pub table, dartboard, over-sized chair, a wet bar including a mini refrigerator and door out to a balcony with two glider rockers. There are two bedrooms on this level. Both are decorated with a log king bed, two nightstands, chest and a full bathroom, one with stand-up shower and the other with shower tub and is accessible from the loft area.
From the living area you can access the lower level. Here everyone can gather in the home theater room equipped with a projection screen, surround sound, Blu-ray DVD player, plush theater seats and a Foosball table. For added convenience there is a washer and dryer in the closet.
This cabin has access to the seasonal pool at the Settler's Ridge Resort.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedDecorated during ChristmasExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Pool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceGrill/BBQ: YesSemi SecludedLocation: Sky HarborChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: KingHome Theater/Movie RoomBedroom 3: KingBedroom 4: King
- KingSofa Sleepers -
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians