Birds Eye View
Price: $135 - $555
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Birds Eye View is a beautiful, stylish log cabin with a large glass-and-beam wall overlooking a spectacular view. Light and airy, this three story vacation cabin pampers guests with every comfort from the outdoor hot tub overlooking the extraordinary view to the cozy bedrooms.
On the main level there is the fully equipped kitchen and living area. The living area features leather furniture with sleeper sofa, HDTV with HD Programming, and a rock gas fireplace. There is an enclosed bedroom on the main level with a king bed, fireplace, TV and a private full bathroom.
A beautiful spiral staircase leads to the loft bedroom which features an Aspen canopy king bed, a TV, a two person jetted tub, a full bathroom and a catwalk which leads to the upper deck and breath taking views of the Smoky Mountains.
For entertainment, the downstairs level features a 100 inch HDTV with Blue Ray Player and theater seating for everyone to enjoy the Home Theater Room. The pool table adds additional fun for the entire family. Each of the decks has either deck furniture, rockers or the six person hot tub to provide comfort while enjoying the breathtaking views, magnificent sunsets and by night, the mesmerizing twinkling lights of the town in the distance.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceGrill/BBQ: YesLocation: Windy LaneExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: KingHome Theater/Movie Room
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians