At the Top
Price: $95 - $440
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
At the Top is a gorgeous, cozy, elegantly furnished log cabin located in the exclusive Eagle Crest Resort overlooking a spectacular mountain view and only minutes from Dollywood, Splash Country and the downtown Pigeon Forge attractions. This beautiful cabin features an all wood interior and a glass and beam front wall, inviting the breathtaking view inside.
The main level of this two story home features a spacious open-plan layout. The living area offers a stacked-stone gas log fireplace, comfortable sleeper sofa, chair, a large flat-screen HDTV, cable and Blu-Ray Player.. The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern amenities and the dining area provides seating for 6. The bedroom features a King bed, fireplace and a full size bathroom with washer/dryer. Doors from the living area lead out onto a deck which features rockers and a four person hot tub.
The spiral staircase in the dining area leads to an upper loft area with an open plan bedroom and the game area. The bedroom features a queen sized bed, two person jetted tub and an adjoining full bathroom with shower tub. The game room offers a pool table, air hockey and an electronic dartboard. Step out onto the upper deck and relax in the rockers while overlooking the spectacular view.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedAir HockeyView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceExtra Room: Open Sleeping LoftLocation: Eagle CrestExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsJacuzzi Tub
- KingQueenSofa SleeperOpen Sleeping
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians