Price: $100 - $430
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Apple Blossom is a gorgeous, spacious log cabin located in Hidden Lake Estates, Wears Valley, only 10 minutes drive from the main parkway in Pigeon Forge. This private, serene setting includes a small lake for fishing and enjoying the beautiful forest scenery.
The main level of the cabin features a fully equipped kitchen and dining table for six. The living room includes a sleeper sofa, glider rocker, a gas log fireplace, a 32 inch TV with DVD Player and Satellite. There are separate receivers for each TV, each with access to local channels, Showtime and DVD player.
The bedroom features a queen bed, full bathroom, and a 24 inch Flat Screen TV with satellite and DVD player.
The upstairs features the master bedroom with a queen bed, 24 inch Flat Screen TV with DVD player, full bathroom with Jacuzzi and a door that leads to the top deck with porch swing that overlooks the lake and has a beautiful mountain view.
The open loft features a “Brunswick” air hockey table and a “Multicade” cocktail table video arcade game.
The lower deck has a 5 person hot tub, chairs, picnic table and a charcoal grill.
There are nature trails to and around the lake. Apple Blossom has a yard for the kids and is a great vacation spot for the whole family.
Please Note: NO PETS ALLOWED and NO SMOKING.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameAir HockeyDecorated during ChristmasFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewSemi SecludedExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Hidden LakesHOT DEALSNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi Tub
- QueenSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians