Price: $180 - $775
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.5 Sleeps: 8
Angels Playhouse is a lovely, 2-story, luxury log cabin located in the beautiful Hidden Springs Resort with access to the year round Indoor Heated Swimming Pool.
On the main floor is the living room with a sofa, two recliners and two wooden glider rockers, a 40 inch HDTV with DVD player and a gas fireplace. Off the living room is a half bathroom with a washer and dryer. The kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, ice maker, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and an island with two bar stools. The dining area has a large oval table with eight chairs. The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a king size bed, flat screen HDTV, Jacuzzi tub and a walk in shower. Off the main level is a deck with rockers to enjoy the gorgeous views.
The lower level has 3 bedrooms. 2 of the bedrooms each feature a king bed and 32 inch flat screen HDTV and share a full bathroom with shower. The 3rd bedroom has a king bed, large flat screen HDTV and a full bathroom.
The large living area on this level features a pool table, futon sofa, entertainment area with a 40 inch flat screen HDTV, DVD player and a fireplace. Each room on this level has access to the deck where guests can relax in the six person hot tub while enjoying the spectacular view.
Angels Playhouse has plenty of space for your large group and is located close to Dollywood and Splash Country.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillLocation: Hidden SpringsPool: Community PoolExtra Room: NoneExtra Bedding: Futon BedNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi Tub
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians