A Smoky Mountain Hide-A-Way
Price: $160 - $585
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
A Smoky Mountain Hide-A-Way is a gorgeous PREMIER log cabin, featuring up-scale amenities and spectacular mountain views. This 2-story cabin is located just above Dollywood near Pigeon Forge in the top-rated Starr Crest Resort.
With all the amenities, the incredible views and the close proximity to downtown attractions (approximately 4 miles to downtown Pigeon Forge and 8 miles to Gatlinburg), this is the perfect cabin choice.
The main level consists of a living area, kitchen, dining area, and a master bedroom with private bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining area provides seating for six. The spacious living area features a leather sofa sleeper, a recliner, a large flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, cable and a stacked-stone fireplace. A laundry closet with a full size washer/dryer is situated just off the kitchen for your convenience. Doors from the living area lead to the deck that features deck rockers to enjoy the incredible views.
The upper level open loft area offers a pool table, pub table and chairs and a spacious bedroom with king size bed and a full bathroom and jetted tub. Step out onto the deck with rockers and a hot tub where you can relax and enjoy the spectacular view.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
This cabin makes for a fabulous vacation getaway, where you will be creating the best Smoky Mountain memories!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameDecorated during ChristmasPool: Community PoolView: Spectacular ViewLocation: Starr Crest IIJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- 2 Kings1 Sleeper Sofa
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians