A Bear's Wilderness Lodge
Price: $200 - $970
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 5 Sleeps: 16
A Bear’s Wilderness Lodge is a luxurious, 3-story log home featuring a host of top amenities and a location that’s both quiet and convenient. This beautiful cabin sleeps up to 16 people and is the perfect destination for your next reunion, multifamily vacation, or special-occasion getaway.
A Bear’s Wilderness Lodge’s 5 bedrooms offer a great deal of flexibility. The master suite, on the top floor, is especially luxe, with a king-size bed, a gas fireplace (sure to create a romantic mood), and a spacious en-suite bathroom. The other 2 bedrooms on the top floor also have private bathrooms, along with King-size beds. The 2 remaining bedrooms, one on the main floor and one downstairs, each have a King-size bed. The main floor and the downstairs each have a full bathroom as well. There are 3 Sleeper sofas that convert into queen-size beds in the cabin - 1 in the main floor’s living room, 1 in the upper level bedroom and the 3rd in the downstairs game room.
All 5 bedrooms have their own flat-panel TV and are decorated in rustic yet refined fashion, with log-style furniture and luminous wood-planked walls and ceilings. That same style echoes throughout the rest of A Bear’s Wilderness Lodge. The main level’s great room features plush leather couches, large flat-panel HDTV, free WiFi and a stacked-stone where guests can relax after a busy day out.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless-steel appliances and the dining area has seating for the whole group. A charcoal grill is provided outside for a delicious cook-out.
Step outside onto the back decks with rockers where you can appreciate nature at its best.
The lower level features the Home Theater with cinema-style seating and a Game Room with a full-size pool table, multi-game Arcade and comfortable sleeper couch. Out on the deck, guests can enjoy some gathering-time from the rockers or treat themselves to a relaxing soak in the hot tub while enjoying a movie on the outside Flat Screen HDTV.
Located in the quiet, wooded Hemlock Hills community, A Bear’s Wilderness Lodge seems far from the hustle and bustle, yet it’s less than 15 minutes from the restaurants, attractions, and thrill rides of downtown Gatlinburg and from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Also nearby are the Gatlinburg Arts & Crafts Loop, an 8-mile trail of more than 100 galleries, shops, and studios, and Ober Gatlinburg Ski Area and Amusement Park, not to mention Dollywood, the Titanic Museum, and the other attractions of Pigeon Forge, one town over.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
Experience the luxury, convenience and charm of A Bear’s Wilderness Lodge for yourself- book your stay today…
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameLuxuryArea: GatlinburgDecorated during ChristmasFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Queen Sofa Sleeper 3Location: Hemlock HillsHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetHome Theater/Movie Room
- (5) King3 Sleeper Sofas
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians