A Bears Poolin Paradise
Price: $160 - $580
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.5 Sleeps: 4
Looking for a Pool Paradise? A Bear's Poolin Paradise offers all the amenities for the perfect getaway in the Smoky Mountains.
Inside the cabin is a full kitchen with table and seating for up to four, a half bathroom off the kitchen and a closet with washer and dryer.The living room offers two leather sofas, with one being a sleeper sofa, and a large flat-screen Smart HDTV with Blu-Ray Player, over the gas fireplace.
A master bedroom offers king bed, flat-screen HDTV, Blu-Ray player, fireplace and a large two person jetted tub. The full bathroom has a tub/shower.
The heated indoor pool is located 4 steps down and you can swim year round. Also in this room is a four person hot tub, a pub table, chairs and two lounge chairs to enjoy inside or outside. A door leads out to the large yard. Relax on the covered porch with rockers, table and enjoy a special meal prepared on the charcoal grill.
The pool table, an Arcade Game and a flat-screen HDTV is located in the loft area along with a pub table with 2 stools and several board games to keep the family entertained.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillLuxuryFireplace: Gas FireplaceArea: Wears ValleyPool: In Cabin PoolView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Smoky Cove ResortNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi Tub
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians