A Bears Poolin Paradise
Price: $165 - $505
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.5 Sleeps: 4
Searching for the perfect pool paradise tucked away in the Smokies? Search no more! “A Bear’s Poolin’ Paradise” is located in Wear’s Valley just minutes from Pigeon Forge! This two story cabin is sure to impress with its Private indoor pool, indoor hot tub, pool table, arcade, fire pit and plenty of flat parking you just may find that you never want to leave!
The main floor of this incredible cabin has your living room, dine in kitchen with a half bath off to the side, King size bedroom with ensuite bath. In the living room you will find two leather sofas, with one being a sleeper, giving your party of four plenty of elbow room. Just over the gas fireplace you will find a large flat screen Smart HDTV with Blu-Ray Player so kick back and watch your favorite TV show! Take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen and whip up all your favorite meals or step outside and test your skills on the charcoal grill! Get some well deserved rest in the king size bed, or soak in the large two person jetted tub while enjoying a nice cozy fire or enjoying your favorite movie! Not ready to settle down yet? Located just four steps down you will find the heated indoor pool waiting for you to hop in. If sitting back is more for you then step inside the four person hot tub and bubble away. When you’re ready to breathe a bit of that fresh mountain air a door leads out to the large yard. Roast some marshmallows over the fire at the fire pit, or relax on the covered porch with rockers. But wait there is more!
With a Pool table and arcade game upstairs you will find a game room ready and waiting for hours of entertainment!
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass offering a free ticket daily to several of the areas most popular attractions such as: Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini-Golf, Rowdy Bear Mountain Coaster, Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Amazing Animals, Top Jump Trampoline and Extreme Area or Crave Golf Club. Not to mention unlimited DVD rentals. If you find yourself with free time make sure to check out nearby Dollywood, The Island at Pigeon Forge, or the majestic Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
With a King size bedroom and sleeper sofa located in the living room, upstairs loft game room, indoor heated pool and fire pit you’re gonna love “A Bear’s Poolin’ Paradise”!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameLuxuryDecorated during ChristmasFireplace: Gas FireplaceArea: Wears ValleyPool: In Cabin PoolView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Smoky Cove ResortJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians