A Bear's Mountain View
Price: $260 - $1215
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 5 Sleeps: 18
A Bear’s Mountain View is a spacious, three-level log cabin offering an open floor plan with top amenities, six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a Home Theater, Game Room, hot tub and beautiful mountain views from every deck.
The cabin is centrally located, only two miles from Pigeon Forge Parkway (Hwy 441 & traffic light #3, Wears Valley Road), with easy access to the trolley running nearby. This well-appointed log cabin is convenient to all the Pigeon Forge area attractions, including Dollywood, Gatlinburg, shopping outlet malls, dinner theaters, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It is nestled in a log cabin resort with a natural wooded mountain setting including a gazebo and small pond with beautiful mountain views of the Smokies.
Upon entering the cabin on the main level, you'll be greeted by a warm inviting living room featuring a stacked stone fireplace, plush furniture, including a queen sleeper sofa and, vaulted ceiling. The newly upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances is fully equipped and provides extra bar counter seating. The dining area offers 2 large dining tables to accommodate all guests. This open plan area is perfect to visit with your friends and family while preparing a delicious meal or entertaining.
Outside on the covered deck is a gas BBQ grill, plenty of seating and the soothing hot tub where guests can relax and enjoy the beautiful mountain view.
There are 2 bedrooms on the main level, each with a king bed, large flat-screen HDTV and full bathroom.
The upper level offers 2 bedrooms with a shared full bathroom. The first is a spacious King Master Suite with a large Jacuzzi tub and large flat-screen Smart HDTV. The second bedroom offers 2 queen beds and a large flat-screen HDTV.
The lower level features the Home Theater, game room with pool table, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a washer/dryer for your convenience.
The home theater features a 70-inch Smart 4K HDTV with surround sound, a comfortable sleeper sofa and cinema seating.
The 2 bedrooms on this level offer queen beds and large flat-screen HDTVs.
The covered deck offers a swing, patio furniture and plenty of seating where guests can relax after a busy day out.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
A Bear’s Mountain View is perfect for family gatherings or reunions, church groups, corporate retreats, or wedding groups in the Smokies. Absolutely one of the best bargains for group lodging in the Smokies!
- Type: CabinLocation: Eagles Ridge NorthView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherExtra Bedding: Queen Sofa Sleeper 2Fireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomGrill/BBQ: Gas GrillHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi TubHome Theater/Movie Room
- 3 King4 Queen2 Q sleeper sofa
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians